Unleash the facts related to QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software present in the market currently. This software has transformed the way, entrepreneurs performed their accounting and bookkeeping transactions. But, just like other software, QuickBooks also might encounter certain technical glitches, and this is where QuickBooks component repair tool comes into play. This tool basically helps the QB users to mend the bugs related to the Microsoft components that are used in QB. There is no doubt, QuickBooks desktop is a widely preferred software with hi-tech features and functionalities, but when it comes to technology, codes, and algorithms, errors and unwanted disruptions can be encountered at times.
What is QuickBooks component repair tool?
QuickBooks Component Repair tool is basically a tool that can be downloaded to fix QuickBooks common errors freely. It is an especially designed tool to handle the issues and problems that are encountered with .NET Framework and other Windows components that are required for running QuickBooks. One of the best things about this tool is that it does not require any configuration, and scans automatically the components for repairing them.
QuickBooks component repair tool is generally used to fix the errors such as:
- QuickBooks installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft .Net
- Microsoft MSXML
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Error code 1603
- Error code 1935
- And many other error codes can be fixed with this tool
The QuickBooks component repair tool can be downloaded for free. Many QB users are unaware of the process to download, install, and use this amazing tool. Thus, we have come up with this article, where we will be discussing each and every aspect related to QBCRT in detail.
In this blog, we will be conversing about this tool in detail. However, if you have any query related to QuickBooks Component Repair tool or other QB related functions or problems, you can get in touch with our 24×7 QuickBooks Support team at +1(800)969-7370.
Steps Involved in Downloading QuickBooks Component Repair Tool
The QB users who wish to naturally examine and repair the QuickBooks Components, are required to download the repair tool. One of the best things about this tool is that it does not require any particular computer set-up. For many QB users, this tool might be new. Thus, to make it easy for them, we have jotted down some steps that they are required to follow to download this tool. Let us have a look:
- To download component repair tool, the first step is to ensure that all the running programs are closed.
- Then, the next step is to download the “QuickBooks Component Repair Tool”.
- The next step is to double-click the file and then move ahead by following the on-screen instructions.
- Once done with the above steps, restart or reboot the system.
How to use QuickBooks component repair tool?
- First of all you need to reboot your computer system before running the tool.
- After that close all the running programs.
- Now download the QB Component Repair Tool from the Intuit website and then run the program by double-clicking on the downloaded file.
- Finally reboot your computer system once the tool running.
Fix Installation errors
You can use QuickBooks component repair tool for the following tasks:
Steps to fix installation error with QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
- First of all, download QuickBooks Installation Diagnostic tool.
- The next step is to save the file to a local desktop, once the downloading process is done.
- After that, the user is required to close all the executing programs and execute QBInstall diagnostic tool.
- The last and final step is to reboot the system after running the tool.
You may also like: How to Fix QuickBooks error 6189?
Downloading Windows update
- First of all, the user is required to update Windows on the desktop and press Windows key and type Windows.
- The next step is to reboot the system.
- And then Install QuickBooks once again.
Resolve QuickBooks Installation Errors with the help of component repair tool
Now that you have downloaded and installed the tool, it is time to fix the errors. There can be different methods, a few of the most effective ones are listed below:
Solution 1: Download Windows Update
It should be noted that if the Windows is not updated or is outdated, then the user will not be able to install/open QuickBooks on the desktop. Also, QuickBooks can face several kinds of errors and also outdated windows miss the updates related to Visual C++, .NET Framework, MSXML, etc. We have jotted down the steps to be followed in order to update Windows.
- Press “Windows” Key on the keyboard and type “Windows”
- Once you are done with the Windows update, “Restart” or reboot the computer
- Now, “Install QuickBooks” once again and you are good to go.
Solution 2: Repair Microsoft .NET Framework
Basically,Microsoft .NET Framework is a component of Microsoft that is generally used by QuickBooks to connect with web applications. Due to issues of Microsoft .NET Framework many other errors may occur, such as Error 1603, 1722, 1903, 1904, etc.
QuickBooks users are required to follow the following steps:
- The very first step is to Download QuickBooks Repair Component tool.
- When prompted, save a file on the local desktop
- Now shut down all the running programs and also double click on “QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe” file.
- After the diagnosis process is done, the user is required to reboot the system.
If the error still occurs, then follow a few more steps:
- Press “Windows” Key
- Then, in the search bar, type “Windows update”
- And check for updates
- Update the Windows, if any updates available.
Step 3: Repair Microsoft MSXML
Other than the above-listed methods, a few more options are available, one of which is enumerated below:
As per the QB users, as well as the experts, a damaged Microsoft MSXML component hinders QuickBooks to run properly. We have enlisted the steps below to repair the damaged MSXML component. Let us have a look:
- The very first step is to Register the MSXML DLL files
- Then, uninstall and reinstall MSXML 6.0
- Now download and install MSXML 6.0 SP1
- The last step is to repair MSXML 6.0
No doubt, QuickBooks is one of the most elegant accounting software. Though there might be certain technical glitches, but there are some really amazing tools as well. QuickBooks component repair tool works wonders in identifying and fixing the bugs that trouble the QB users. We hope that this article can be of much help to the QB users. The information provided in this article is genuine and can be of great help if used wisely.
However, if you are unable to resolve the errors even after following the above-listed steps or in case you are facing some other issues, then it is recommended to get in touch with our QuickBooks Premier support team at 1(800)969-7370 and clear all your clouds of confusion.