QuickBooks is the best software for accounting for all types of business owners. It serves numerous features such as payroll, invoice, report generation, tax filing, and much more. But, the users may face some issues while operating the QB software. The QB software may at times face some technical errors, and these errors may hinder the access to the software.
This post is about one of those errors, i.e., QuickBooks error code 1321, and this blog will also tell its causes and how we can solve this error. You can take help from our QuickBooks enterprise support team at +1-800-969-7370.
You might see the following error when this error occurs in your QuickBooks desktop:
You may also like: How to Install QuickBooks desktop?
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 1321
Given below are some points through which you can easily recognize the error 1321.
- The first thing that prevails during the occurrence of this error is a message like
The installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\CfScan.DLL
The Installer has insufficient Privileges to modify the file at C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks YEAR\QBONLI32.DLL
The Installer has insufficient privileges to modify the file 
- When any QB file gets damaged
- The speed of the software slows down
- Windows restrictions on the folder
What causes QuickBooks Error code 1321?
- The antivirus or firewall blocks the installation of the update.
- The file update process is faster than the file copy process.
- The windows permissions are set to restrict access.
- Damage in the file.
Methods to fix QuickBooks error 1321
There are some easy methods which can be used to resolve the QuickBooks error code 1321.
Method 1. Download and Install the QuickBooks install the diagnostic tool in the computer system
- Click the “Run” button.
- Hit the “Scan Now” tab.
- QB install tool will automatically detect and diagnose the problem.
Method 2. Make changes in your anti-virus settings
- Temporarily disable your antivirus or security software. Allude to the software vendor’s website or other support option for help with this process.
- Install QuickBooks or your update.
- Enable your security software or antivirus again.
Read Also: How to Access QuickBooks desktop remotely?
With these simple solutions and following the above steps, the QuickBooks users will surely be able to detect and resolve the QB error code 1321 in the software. This article will surely provide the best guidance for all the users. To solve any other queries, feel free to dial our QuickBooks error support number .i.e. +1-800-969-7370 and get in touch with our tech experts.