In search of the fixes to QuickBooks error 539? Well, your search ends over here. This article will brief you with the complete solution to this particular error code. QuickBooks error code 539 is usually seen when the QuickBooks software itself crashes or breaks down, while it is running. This error is also known as runtime error, and displays with an error message on the screen that states as:
“QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”.
It is not necessary that the code was corrupt, rather it might happen that it doesn’t work during the run-time. The causes and the fixation steps for QuickBooks error code 539 is discussed later in this piece of writing. Thus, if you are interested in finding out the fixation procedures, then make sure to stick around till the end.
Read it Also: How to Use the QuickBooks Clean Up Company Data Utility?
What leads to QuickBooks error 539?
- This is basically a runtime error which is seen due to conflicting programs operating at the same time.
- Also, any sort of memory issues or bad graphics driver, can lead to such an error.
- The user might also face this issue due to virus infection.
Rectifying methods to Fix the QuickBooks error 539
One can try resolving the error by performing the steps below:
Method 1: Internet explorer related runtime error
In case the issue is related to internet explorer, then the below steps can be performed:
Step 1: The first step is to restart the browser
- In case you are using windows 7, then move to the start menu and look for control panel and click on internet options. And further go for the advanced tab and click on reset tab.
- In case of windows 8 and 10, move to the start menu and then enter internet options in the search bar. After that click on advanced tab and also hit reset option.
Step 2: The user is supposed to disable script debugging and error notifications by performing the steps below
- Move to the same internet options window and click on the advanced tab and also move to disable script debugging and click on it.
- After that checkmark the radio tab.
- And don’t forget to uncheck the display a notification about every script error item and click on apply and ok tab and reboot the system.
Method 2: Reinstalling runtime libraries
The user might have an error due to an update that might not be installed properly. The steps to be followed for this are:
- First of all, uninstall the package and move to the control panel and click on programs and features and also look for the Microsoft visual c++.
- The next step is to select the program and click on the uninstall at the top of the list, after uninstalling the program it is suggested to reboot the system.
- And after restart, download the latest redistributable package from Microsoft and then install on the system.
Method 3: Running disk cleanup
- Under this method, the user must consider backing up the files and free up the space on the hard drive.
- The user should clear all the system cache and reboot the system
- Also, run disk cleanup and to open it move to the start menu and on the search bar type disk cleanup and also click on the same and choose C: disk and run the disk cleanup.
Method 4: Close conflicting programs
The user might get runtime errors due to programs conflicting with each other.
- The user needs to first launch the task manager and press and hold Ctrl alt and del key simultaneously. This will open the task manager.
- And the user is then required to click on the processes tab and terminate the programs one by one. This can be done by moving to the program and highlight the program and click on end process tab.
- After that, the user should check if the error message appears every time when stopping the process.
- One the user can identify the program causing the issue, he/she can continue with the reinstallation of the application.
Method 5: Update and reinstall conflicting program from control panel
- In case of windows 7, move to the start tab and click on control panel and also click on uninstall a program.
- Whereas, for windows 8 move to the start tab and scroll down and look for more settings and click on the control panel and also click on uninstall the program.
- For windows 10 click on windows key and type in control panel in the search bar and click on it. In that click on the uninstall a program.
- After that move to the programs and features and click on the program creating issue and right click on the same. Select update or uninstall option.
- In case you want to update the program, then go with the prompt to finish the process, whereas for uninstalling follow the onscreen prompts and again download and reinstall the program on the system. It is recommended to use the applications installation disk to reinstall the program.
Fixing QuickBooks run time error 539 isn’t that difficult as it seems to be, once the above discussed steps are implemented. However, if the user is still doubtful or is unable to deal with the error code, then it is recommended to contact our QuickBooks premier technical support team professionals at 1(844)405-0906, and let our certified experts to tackle out the issue permanently.