When it comes to intra-company communications, marketing purposes, and customer communication, emailing is considered to be the key factor. It is widely used and a significant function in QuickBooks desktop, as it is the most convenient feature. Moreover, the plus point of sending QuickBooks emails from outlook is that, the sent copy of the invoice or estimate is saved for the future references. But at a certain point of time, while sending or sharing the transaction reports one might encounter the problem that QuickBooks is unable to send your email to outlook. There can be numerous reasons behind this error which we will be exploring in today’s article, along with the ways to fix it.
However, if you are seeking for expert assistance, then you can speak to our QuickBooks support team via our toll-free number +1-844-405-0906, and they will help you with the ideal solution for each of your QuickBooks associated problem.
Similar Article: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a?
What Causes to error ‘QuickBooks unable to send email to outlook’?
- If the system shows incorrect email settings, then the user might encounter this type of error.
- Another trigger can be damaged MAP132.dll file.
- Also, if the user is running QuickBooks as an admin, then he/she might end up in this error.
- Any kind of damaged QuickBooks component.
- And, damaged outlook can also end up in such error.
Methods to Fix Error: QuickBooks is unable to send your emails to Outlook
There can be more than one method to fix QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook error. Thus, we will be exploring each of the methods one by one along with the steps involved in each. Let us begin:
Method 1: Ensure that QuickBooks is not running as admin
- First of all, the user is required to choose the QuickBooks icon and then right click the same.
- After that, select the Properties option, followed by selecting the compatibility option.
- Now, the user is required to unmark the run this program as administrator tab
- And then update the Windows and reboot the system.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error code 1321?
Method 2: Tuning up outlook and reinstall QuickBooks with clean install
- Firstly, the user is required to shut all applications.
- Once done with that, the user is required to release the task manager, followed by ending all the QuickBooks processes.
- After doing that, the user is supposed to rename the QuickBooks accounting software, along with the program file, which can be performed with the help of clean install tool. Jump to the next step by rebooting the system.
- Moving ahead, the user needs to manually rename the folder which was not renamed earlier.
- And then, restart the system after uninstalling QuickBooks.
- Once done with that, the user has to place in the installation disk or download an installation source copy.
- The next step in the process is to run the installation wizard and carry out the instructions.
- Moving to the next step, the user is required to open the software and reactivate the product.
- Now, the QuickBooks accounting software with an option that could be seen in the help menu.
- And lastly, open the company file and make an attempt to send an email.
Method 3: Checking the email preference set in Internet Explorer
The next method is to check whether the email preferences in the Internet explorer are set correctly or not. The steps that the user needs to follow in this method are as follows:
- To begin with, the user is required to close the QuickBooks and then open Internet Explorer.
- After that, tap on the Tools and select Internet option.
- Once done with that, click on the Programs tab.
- And then ensure that the correct email program is selected as the default email program i.e. Microsoft Outlook. If not, then the user can take necessary action to make it as default.
- Then to save changes, tap on the Apply option.
- Moving ahead, close the Internet Explorer Windows and then open the QuickBooks accounting software once again.
- And make an attempt to send the email once again.
Method 4: Fix MAP132.dll file
- First of all you need to close your all open programs.
- After that open the Windows Start menu.
- Now type File explorer into the search bar and then open file explorer.
- Type C:\Windows\System32 ijn to the search option
- Then, run the exe file and follow the onscreen instructions
- After that reboot the windows
- Moving ahead, follow the instructions.
- Visit C :\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033
- And then, rename the dll file to MAP132.dll.OLD.
- Once done with that, the user is supposed to run the exe file and then carry out the on-screen prompts.
- And to end the process, reboot the windows.
Read Also: How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202 or H505?
Method 5: Reset QuickBooks email preferences
- The first step in this process is to open QuickBooks, along with the company file.
- After that, the user is required to tap on the Edit menu option>>> preferences option>>> send forms from the menu bar.
- Once completing the above step, the user is required to choose the My Preferences tab and then choose the outlook as the email option.
- Followed by closing the company file and QuickBooks accounting software.
- In the next step, the users are supposed to open QuickBooks and make an attempt to email the particular thing.
Method 6: Clean install of your QuickBooks
The QB clean install tool automatically renames your old install folders for you. This tool allows QuickBooks to automatically add new install files later when you reinstall.
- Firstly, Open QuickBooks Tools Hub
- In the QuickBooks Tools Hub, choose the Installation Issues.
- After that choose Clean Install Tool option and then select OK.
- Now choose your QuickBooks desktop version and product version.
- After that click on Continue button.
- Hit a click on OK key when you see the message “Please install your copy of QuickBooks to the default location.”
- Once the clean install tool completes the process, you’re all set to reinstall QuickBooks Desktop.
You might also like: Steps to resolve QuickBooks error 6189
After following any of the above discussed methods, the QuickBooks users can easily tackle the QuickBooks unable to send email to outlook error.
However, in case the user is unable to fix the issue, even after following the above methods, or in case of any query, he/she can speak to our QuickBooks premier customer support team. All they need to do is to make a call at our toll-free number .i.e. +1-844-405-0906, and get answers to all QuickBooks associated queries.
We own a pool of experts and certified QuickBooks professionals, who can provide the user with the best and the most relevant solution in no time.