All that you need to know about QuickBooks Online Login problems on Chrome
For the past few years, small and medium sized businesses have been heavily relying on QuickBooks, one of the leading accounting software available in the market. This application has made accounting and business activities a lot simpler which is why organizations are highly dependent on it. QuickBooks has many effective features like easy and organized sending of invoices, managing of finances and more. The best part is that this software is compatible with browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.
Google Chrome is the popular browser that most QuickBooks user prefers. However, at times they face few errors with, QuickBooks Online (qbo) login problems on Chrome when signing in on the Intuit official website (qbo.intuit.com/intuit). So here, in this blog post we will in details discuss about this error and its solutions. You can also take assistance from QuickBooks online support team at 1-800-969-7370 in order to resolve this error immediately with the help of experts.
Related article: Steps to Fix QuickBooks Banking Error 102
What exactly is the QuickBooks Online Login Problem on Chrome?
There might be various reasons that can causes login issues in QuickBooks online. Sometimes, the errors associated with your browser (Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and other) or sometimes QuickBooks creates the problems by itself. To check the status of these error visit https://status.quickbooks.intuit.com/ and see that the error you are facing is from your end or QuickBooks server goes down and other users reported the same error there.
Below are few instances when this error might occur while logging to QuickBooks via Google Chrome browser:
- A message will be displayed on screen which will say ‘Loading’ but it doesn’t load.
- You will get a message which will inform that the services that you need are ‘Not Available’
- Once you sign-in and want to select ‘My Company’ you will be diverted back to the sign-in screen.
You may see the following error when your try to sign-in on your QBO account:
Solution to QuickBooks Online Login problems on Chrome
It can be very annoying when you are unable to login into QuickBooks Online or the QuickBooks activation is taking more time than expect. But like every problem, these errors can also be sorted.
So, below are the solutions to the QuickBooks login problem on Chrome.
Solution 1: Try another Web Browser
As mentioned earlier, QuickBooks is pretty compatible with other browsers like Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and more. So, in case you are facing issues with Google Chrome then you can try out these web browsers and check if the issue is fixed. In Internet Explorer, you can easily export your data back to your QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 2: Use Google Browser in the Incognito Window
The QuickBooks login error in chrome can be resolved through the Google Chrome incognito mode. The Google Chrome Incognito Mode opens a window which doesn’t save your downloaded and browsing history. Moreover, it also do not save any new cookies permanently. This mode is very simple to use. Follow the below mentioned steps:
- On the Google Chrome browser click on the ‘Customize & Control’ icon
- After this you have to choose the New Incognito Window (You can use the shortcut keys CTRL+SHIFT+N)
- This will take you to a separate window in the Incognito Mode.
You may read also: How to Fix QuickBooks error code 1311?
Solution 3: Clear History or Cache
If trying out a different web browser or switching to Google Chrome Incognito mode doesn’t help then one way to get the problem fixed by clearing Old History or Cache. In fact, often it is noticed that History or cache causes slow performance of QuickBooks or login problems.
Follow the below mentioned steps to clear history/cache:
Clear the history on chrome browser:
Another way to delete the history from your browser:
- First thing to do is click on ‘Customize and Control’ icon in your Google chrome browser
- Now choose the ‘Setting’ option
- After this click on the Advanced tab located at the bottom of the page
- Now search for Privacy and security
- Under the Privacy and Security category, click on the clear browsing data
- Now in the browsing data window click on Advanced tab.
- After this go through the list and select the appropriate boxes to clear the cookies and other data of the sites, browsing history, cached images, files and more.
Once you follow all the steps, now click on Customize and Control Icon and then tap on History and now you will not find anything here.
Solution 4: Add Another Chrome user
If the above three solutions don’t work then try adding another user in your Chrome and check for the QuickBooks Online login problem. Below are the steps to add another use in Chrome:
- First go to Google Chrome and then Select ‘Setting tab’ that is located on the left side
- Close to the base of the page you will find ‘Users’
- Now you have to click on ‘Add New User’ dialogue box.
- After this select an icon and enter a name. Then leave the ‘create desktop shortcut’ option and click on Create.
After this you will be able to see ‘New User’ Icon on the top left corner of Chrome. In case, you want to switch to the user then you have to click on the New User tab. But if you want to switch to a different user then in that case you will have to open a separate window.
The above four steps generally resolves the QuickBooks Online login (qbo) problems in Chrome. However, if the issue still persists then you can connect with the QuickBooks pro support team at +1-800-969-7370 who are available 24/7 to offer assistance to any kind of QuickBooks problem.